FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Covid 19: What precautions are you taking?
We will be following government guidelines. Initially, we will only be opening a limited number of slots per day to allow us more time to clean our rooms and communal areas thoroughly between groups.
- All players will be asked to use our hand santisers before playing.
- We have 3 separate reception areas and reduced booking slots, to help us maintain social distancing with other teams. We ask that you take responsibility for the social distancing requirements within your team when you are playing our games. Some rooms are harder to maintain 1m+ so please consider this before making your booking.
- Return of Old Maid Milly is currently limited to 6 players in line with Government guidelines.
- All handles, surfaces, props and high frequency touch points are sprayed and wiped down between groups.
- Customer details may be used for track and trace purposes.
Following government advice, these precautions may be relaxed as the risk reduces.
Can we cancel a booking?
Once a booking has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled as this is a live event game. However, you can reschedule a game for another time if we receive at least 7 days' notice.
OUR LOCKDOWN GUARANTEE: SHOULD GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES CHANGE AND PREVENT YOUR GAME FROM TAKING PLACE, THEN YOU CAN GET A FULL REFUND.
UNABLE TO PLAY DUE TO SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVING TO SELF-ISOLATE, THEN WITH UP TO 12 HOURS' NOTICE, WE ARE HAPPY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR BOOKING.
Can we bring extra people along?
That's fine. Drop us an email at email@example.com. Please note, the party size may not exceed any room's maximum occupancy.
When do we need to arrive?
Do you offer Corporate Team Building events?
Currently not available due to social distancing requirements.
Do you do children's parties?
Is the game room accessible for people with mobility issues?
Can I take photographs or film the event?
Where are you?
Cheam and Epsom:
EPSOM TOWN CENTRE VENUE
Situated just behind the Odeon Cinema